You wish to go to France for more than 90 days to visit a relative who is neither a French citizen nor a French citizen’s spouse, and you will follow the [OFII procedure]. Even if some required documents have been already provided to obtain the OFII form, they must be provided again for your visa application. Kind reminder: This type requires the inviter to stay in France for more than 15 months,or you need to apply for long stay visitor.

Your relative in France is your spouse

Your relative in France is your father or your mother